1. P. Mostafa Gharabaghi SH, S Mohammad Alizadeh, A Delazar. 178 is the fenugreek seed effective in the reducing hot flash in menopausal women? Maturitas. 2012;71:S69.
2. Mohammadpoorasl A FA, Akbari H, Karimi F, Arshadi Bostanabad M, ., et al. Addiction Relapse and Its Predictors: A Prospective Study. Journal of Addiction Research & Therapy. 2012;3(1).
3. Jasemi M, Alireza Ma, Rahmani A, Abdollahzadeh F, Zamanzadeh V. Assessing quality of nursing documentations and effective factors on it in medical-surgical units. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management. 2012;1(3):37-45.
4. Parvan K, Zamanzadeh V, Hosseini FA. Assessment of professional values among iranian nursing students graduating in universities with different norms of educational services. Thrita journal of medical sciences. 2012.
5. Samereh Eghtedar SM, Hosein Ebrahimi, Shiva Haydari. Assessment of quality of life and supportive care in women with breast cancer. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. 2012;21(75):33-40.
6. Salehi-PourMehr H, Mohamad-Alizadeh S, Malakouti J, Farshbaf-Khalili A. Association of the folic acid consumption and its serum levels with preeclampsia in pregnant women. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2012;17(6):461.
7. Malakouti J, Mohamad-Alizadeh S, Salehi PourMehr H, Farshbaf-Khalili A. Association of the serum levels of folic acid with preeclampsia (full in Farsi, English Ab.). Urmia Med J. 2012;23(3):296-303.
8. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Rahmani A, Howard F, Nikanfar AR, Ferguson C. Cancer disclosure: experiences of Iranian cancer patients. Nursing & Health Sciences. 2012.
9. Feizolahzadeh H, Hasani P, Ums SB. Challenges and Opportunities of Doctorate of Nursing Graduates in Clinical Settings. JOURNAL OF HEALTH PROMOTION MANAGEMENT (JHPM). 2012;1(1):73-82.
10. Valizadeh l, ghiasvandian s, abedi heidarali zv. Challenges and solutions of msc education in nursing: a qualitative study. Iranian journal of medical education. 2012.
11. Heidarzadeh M, Izadi A, Rahmani A, Zamanzadeh V. Characteristics of efficient clinical teachers: nursing educators’ and students’ perspectives. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2012;11(7):704-17.
12. Farshbaf Khalili A, Shahnazi M. Clinical breast exam, and mammography in women referred to health cen-ters in Tabriz, Iran. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(1):37-45.
13. Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Shahnazi M, Jahanbakhsh R. Communicating contraceptive effectiveness: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(1):1-9.
14. Atri Barzanjeh S, Behshid M, Hosseini MB, Ezari M, Taghizadeh M, Dastgiri S. Community Genetic Services in Iran. Genetics research international. 2012;2012:4 pages.
15. Hassanzadeh R, Kamalifard M, Sadeghi Bazargani H, Mohammad Alizadeh Charandabi S. Comparison of continuation rates and reasons of discontinuation for cyclofem and depot-medroxyprogesterone acetate in rural areas of east azerbaijan province, iran. Journal of Family and Reproductive Health. 2012;6(1):23-7.
16. Mortaza Gojazadeh Sosan Hoshmandi MD, Mahin kamalifard. Comparison of Labor Pain and Factors Affecting the Pain Perception among Primiparous and Multiparous Women Referring to Women’s Private and state Hospitals in Tabriz in 2010. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. 2012;34(3):117-21.
17. MIRZAEI ALAVIJEH M. RN, REZAEI F., HASANPOOR S., PIROUZEH R., BABAEI BORZABADI M. Comparison of Self-Esteem, Locus of Control and Their Relationship with University Students Educational Status at Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences-Yazd. MEDICAL EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT. 2012;7(1):58-70.
18. Valizadeh L, Rahkar-Farshi M, Zamanzadeh V, Farnam A, Fadaei Z. Coping With Stress in Iranian School-Age Children. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2012;1(1):31-5.
19. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Virani F. Developing and evaluating clinical written assignment in clinical teaching for the senior bs nursing students: an action research. Res Dev. 2012;1(2):55-60.
20. Khalili AF, Shahnazi M, Hajizadeh K, Khaniani MS. Down syndrome screening methods in Iranian pregnant women. Journal of caring sciences. 2012;1(3):145.
21. Jebreili M, Valizadeh S, Rahmani A, Ebrahimi H. Duties and Performance of Academic Advisors from the View of Students of Tabriz School Of Nursing and Midwifery In 2010. MEDICAL EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT. 2012;7(2):3-12.
22. Akram Sallakh-Niknezhad FB-H, Niloofar Satarzadeh, Morteza Ghojazadeh, Golnesa Sahnazarli. Early versus late trophic feeding in very low birth weight preterm infants. Iranian journal of pediatrics. 2012;22(2):171.
23. Samadi N, Allahyari I, Zamanzadeh V, Dadkhah B, Mohammadi M. Educational Points for Prevention of Type 1 Diabetes and its Complications: A Systematic Review. J Clin Cell Immunol S. 2012;2(2).
24. Mahin Kamalifard SM-A-C, Mehrangiz Ebrahimi-mamegani, Mohammad Asghari-Jafarabadi, Fatemeh Omidi. The Effect of an Educational Package on Nutritional Knowledge, Attitude, and Behavior of Pregnant Women. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2012;12(9):686-97.
25. Kamalifard M, Mohammad-Alizade-Charandabi S, Ebrahimi-mamegani M, Asghari-Jafarabadi M, Omidi F. The effect of an educational package on nutritional knowledge, attitude, and behavior of pregnant women (full in Farsi, English Ab.). IJME. 2012;12(9):68.
26. Shirin Hasanpoor SA, Soheila Bani, Hossien Ebrahimi. The effect of breastfeeding educational program on breastfeeding condition. Life Science Journal. 2012;9(4):3188-92.
27. Sehhati F, Najjarzadeh M, Seyyedrasouli A, Zamanzadeh V. Effect of continuous midwifery care on length of labor. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(1):47-52.
28. Davoudi A, Rezazadeh H, Somi MH, Rahmani A, Lak DS, Alah BA. Effect of educating self-care program on quality of life in patients with gastric cancer after gastrostomy in Tabriz hospitals. Medical Journal Of Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. 2012.
29. Lotfi M, Zamanzadeh V, Sheikhalipour Z. Effect of Peer Clinical Teaching Method on the Education of Operating Room Students. JOURNAL OF NURSING EDUCATION (JNE). 2012;1(1):78-83.
30. Rashidi F, Sehhati F, Ghojazadeh M, Javadzadeh Y, Haghsaie M. The effect of phenytoin cream in comparison with betadine solution on episiotomy pain of primiparous women. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(2):61-5.
31. Afshar M, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Merghti-Khoei E, Yavarikia P. The effect of sex education on the sexual function of women in the first half of pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(4):173-81.
32. Jebreili M, Seyyedrasooli A, Hosseini MB, Ghojazadeh M. The Effect of Skin Massage on Physiologic Parameters in Preterm Infants. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences & Health Services. 2012;34(3).
33. Hasanpoor S, Bani S, Shahgole R, Gojazadeh M. The Effects of Continuous and Interrupted Episiotomy Repair on Pain Severity and Rate of Perineal Repair: A Controlled Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of caring sciences. 2012;1(3):165.
34. Shahnazi M, Meli MS, Hamoony F, Sadrimehr F, Ghatre F, Samani HK. The effects of intravenous hydration on amniotic fluid volume and pregnancy outcomes in women with term pregnancy and oligohydramnios: a randomized clinical trial. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(3):123-8.
35. Rahimi R, Fesharaki M, Sahebolzamani M, Rahmani A. The efficacy of a lifestyle modification course in overweight female elementary school students in Urmia, Iran. Journal of Isfahan Medical School. 2012;30(188).
36. Kamalifard M, Shahnazi M, Melli MS, Allahverdizadeh S, Toraby S, Ghahvechi A. The efficacy of massage therapy and breathing techniques on pain intensity and physiological responses to labor pain. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(2):73-8.
37. Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Farshbaf-Khalili A, Moeinpoor R. Emergency contraception: providers’ knowledge and attitudes and their relationship with users’ knowledge and attitudes at public health centers/posts of Tabriz. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(1):53-9.
38. Zamanzadeh V, Atousa Aminzadeh AM, Ebrahim Mohammadi. Epidemiologic study of oral and paraoral malignancies in one cancer referral center in Isfahan in a 5-year period. Journal of Isfahan Dental School. 2012;8(6):560-6.
39. Esfandiar Balgani MA, Sakineh Mohammad Alizadeh. Evaluation of Hope in patients with cancer in hospital of Shahid gazie, Tabriz (full in Farsi, English Abstract). Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. 2012;21(75).
40. Mohammad Alizadeh Charandabi S, Kamali Fard M, Ebrahimi Mamqani M, Asghari Jafarabadi M, Omidi F. Evaluation of the nutritional behavior of women in first trimester of pregnancy and its relationship with some socio-demographic characteristics of whom referred to health centers in karaj. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2012;15(18):10-8.
41. Rezvanieh Salehy MA, Hossein Namdar, Bizhan Zamany, Omid Mashrabi. Evaluation the Cardiovascular Disease risk factors in patients with acute coronary syndrome. Novel Science International Journal of Medical Sciences. 2012;1(4):103-8.
42. Baheiraei A, Mirghafourvand M, Mohammadi E, Charandabi SM-A. The experiences of women of reproductive age regarding health-promoting behaviours: a qualitative study. Bmc Public Health. 2012;12(1):573.
43. Rahmani A, Hassankhani H, Mills J, Dadashzadeh A. Exposure of Iranian emergency medical technicians to workplace violence: A cross‐sectional analysis. Emergency Medicine Australasia. 2012;24(1):105-10.
44. Akram Niknajad MG, Niloufar Sattarzadeh, Fazileh Bashar Hashemi, FD Shahgholi. Factors affecting the neonatal intensive care unit stay duration in very‑low‑birth‑weight premature infants. J Caring Sci. 2012;1:85-92.
45. Ebrahimi H, Mohammadi Hosseini F, Amirnia M, Mehraee A, Jamali V, Hejazi SA. Factors Influencing Nurses’ Participation in Continuing Education Programs in Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2012;12(7):518-26.
46. Leila Moslemi MGT, Simin Montazeri, Mitrta Tadayon. The frequency and several effective factors on baby blues. HealthMed. 2012;6(12).
47. Aghamohammadi‐Kalkhoran M, Valizadeh S, Mohammadi E, Ebrahimi H, Karimollahi M. Health according to the experiences of Iranian women with diabetes: A phenomenological study. Nursing & health sciences. 2012;14(3):285-91.
48. Mohammad Alizadeh Charandabi S, Kamalifard M, Sedaghiani MM, Montazeri A, Mohammadian ED. Health-related quality of life and its predictive factors among infertile women. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(3):159-64.
49. Mirsaidi G, Lakdizaji S, Ghojazadeh M. How Nurses Participate in clinical Decision Making. Journal of Applied Environmental and Biological Science. 2012;2(12):620-4.
50. Lakdizaji S, Zamanzadeh V, Totonchi MZ, Hosseinzadeh A. Impact of patient-controlled analgesia on pain relief after coronary artery bypass graft surgery: a randomized clinical trial. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(4):223-9.
51. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Akbarbegloo M, Sayadi L. Importance and availability of nursing support for mothers in nicu. Iranian Journal of Pediatrics. 2012;22(2):191-6.
52. Seyyedrasooli A, Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Tadaion F. Individual potentials related to evidence-based nursing among nurses in teaching hospitals affiliated To Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(2):93-9.
53. Mirsaidi G, Lakdizaji S, Ghojazadeh M. Individual-Social Effective Factors on Clinical Decision Making in Nurses. Asian J Med Pharm Res. 2012;2(2):38-42.
54. Shahnazi M, Nikjoo R, Yavarikia P, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S. Inhaled lavender effect on anxiety and pain caused from intrauterine device insertion. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(4):255-61.
55. Valizadeh L, Farnam A, Farshi MR. Investigation of stress symptoms among primary school children. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(1):25-30.
56. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Azimzadeh R, Mamagani EA. An investigation on adoption of socio-culturally based teaching strategies among iranian clinical nurse educators. 2012.
57. Hassankhani H, Abri S, Zamanzadeh V, Aghdam ARM. Iranian nurses perception of control over nursing practice. European Journal of Scientific Research. 2012;75(1):5-13.
58. AZAMI S, TABRIZI J, ABDOLLAHI L, YARI FK, KABIRI N, VALIZADEH S, et al. KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE OF TOP MANAGERS TOWARD ACCREDITATION, IN TABRIZ AND ARDABIL TEACHING HOSPITALS. 2012.
59. Jasemi M, Zamanzadeh V, Rahmani A, Mohajjel A, Alsadathoseini F. Knowledge and Practice of Tabriz Teaching Hospitals’ Nurses Regarding Nursing Documentation. Thrita. 2012;2(2):133-8.
60. Rezaie-Chamani S, Charandabi SM-A, Kamalifard M. Knowledge, attitudes and practice about pap smear among women reffering to a public hospital. Journal of Family and Reproductive Health. 2012;6(4):177-82.
61. Ahmad Motagi AA, Seyed M Razavi. Large oral lipoma: Case report and literature review in Iran. Dental research journal. 2012;9(3):350.
62. Sadat Aghahosseini S, Rahmani A, Abdollahzadeh F, Asvadi Kermani I. Life quality of cancer patient with or without self awareness (full in Farsi). J Gorgan Uni Med Sci. 2012;14(3):129-34.
63. Moghadasian S, Hagh M, Hokmabadi L. Lifestyle of Hemodialysis Patients in Comparison with Outpatients. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(2):101-7.
64. P. Mostafa-Gharabaghi SH, A Delazar, M Sayyah-Melli, M Jafari-Shobeiri. M081 IS FENUGREEK SEED EFFECTIVE ON EARLY MENOPAUSAL SYMPTOMS? International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 2012;119:S558.
65. Herisi SA, Poozeshi M, Mirzaaei A, Taghavi S, Sattarzadeh N, Herisinejad L, et al. M164 THE EFFECTIVENESS OF WORKSHOPS ON THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PERFORMANCE OF WOMEN TOWARD BREAST CANCER IN IRAN–TABRIZ IN 2006–2010. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 2012;119:S585.
66. Bayazidi S, Zarezadeh Y, Zamanzadeh V, Parvan K. Medication error reporting rate and its barriers and facilitators among nurses. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(4):231-6.
67. Ebrahimi H, Namdar H, Vahidi M. Mental illness stigma among nurses in psychiatric wards of teaching hospitals in the north-west of Iran. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2012;17(7):534.
68. Rouhi M, Mohammad alizadeh S. Mothers’ problems experienced during the first year of postpartum and their association with the kind of childbirth in mahabad, Iran, 2011. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2012;15(23):28-37.
69. Rahimini E, Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V. Nurse’s attitude toward nursing Behaviors which facilitate the grief work of parents with premature neonate. Thrita J Med Sci. 2012;1:89-93.
70. Parvan K, Zamanzadeh V, Lakdizaji S, Shabestari MM. Nurse’s perception of stressors associated with coronary artery bypass surgery. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(4):237-43.
71. Vahedi S, Zamanzadeh V. The nursing students’ motivational profile and its relationship to their academic achievement: A person-oriented approach. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management. 2012;1(1):36-46.
72. Parvan KZ, Vahid, Hosseini FA. Nursing students’ perspectives on professional values in the universities of medical sciences in Iran. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2012;3(6):1183-91.
73. Samadi N, Allahyari I, Zamanzadeh V, Dadkhah B, Mohammadi M-A. Open access scientific reports. 2012.
74. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Roshan SM, Dizaji SL, Maddah SSB. Organizational Activities in Nursing Research Transfer from Viewpoint of Nurse Educators in Iranian Universities of Medical Sciences. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2012;1(2):77-82.
75. Motazedi Z, Hassankhani H, Ebrahimi H. Organizational Commitment of Nurses in Iran. European Journal of Scientific Research. 2012;75(2):163-8.
76. Ebrahimi H, Torabizadeh C, Mohammadi E, Valizadeh S. Patients' perception of dignity in Iranian healthcare settings: a qualitative content analysis. Journal of medical ethics. 2012;38(12):723-8.
77. Rahmani A, Mohammadian R, Ferguson C, Golizadeh L, Zirak M, Chavoshi H. Posttraumatic growth in Iranian cancer patients. Indian journal of cancer. 2012;49(3):287.
78. Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Rezaei N, Hakimi S, Montazeri A. Predictors of health-related quality of life in postmenopausal women: a population-based study. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(4):201-8.
79. BANI S, SEYEDRASOOLI E, SHAMS GT, GHOOJAZADEH M, HASSANPOOR S. PREFERENCE OF DELIVERY ATTENDANTS REGARDING MODE OF DELIVERY FOR THEMSELVES AND PREGNANT WOMEN. 2012.
80. Mohammadpoorasl A, Maleki A, Sahebihagh MH. Prevalence of professional burnout and its related factors among nurses in Tabriz in 2010. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2012;17(7):524.
81. Baheiraei A, Mirghafourvand M, Nedjat S, Mohammadi E, Mohammad-Alizadeh Charandabi S. Prevalence of water pipe use and its correlates in Iranian women of reproductive age in Tehran: a population-based study. Medical Principles and Practice. 2012;21(4):340-4.
82. Parvan K, Hosseini F, Zamanzadeh V. Professional values from nursing students’ perspective in Tabriz university of medical sciences: a pilot study. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2012;25(76):28-41.
83. Abdollahzadeh F, Aghahossini SS, Rahmani A, Kermani IA. Quality of life in cancer patients and its related factors. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(2):109-14.
84. Ebrahimi H, Namdar H, Vahidi M. Quality of nursing care in psychiatric wards of university hospitals in northwest of Iran from the perceptions of nurses. Journal of caring sciences. 2012;1(2):79.
85. Mina Hosseinzadeh PEA, Nader Mahdavi. Reasons of nurses' medication errors and persepectives of nurses on barriers of error reporting. Hayat. 2012;18(2):66-75.
86. Aghahosseini SS, Rahmani A, Abdollahzadeh F, Kermani IA. The relation between awareness of cancer diagnosis and spiritual health among cancer patients. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(2):67-72.
87. Mehrabi E, Kamalifard M, Yavarikia P, Mameghani ME. The relation between early pregnancy anthropometric indices among primiparous women and macrosomia. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(3):153-8.
88. Hosseinzadeh R, Ebrahimi H, Zaghari M. The Relationship between Time Management Behaviors of Nurse Managers and Nurses Empowerment in Iran. European Journal of Scientific Research. 2012;85(4):600-8.
89. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Jamshidi F, Namdar H, Maleki A. Self-care behaviors among patients with heart failure in iran. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(4):209-14.
90. Merghati Khoie E, Afshar M, Yavarikia P, Mohamadalizadeh Charandabi S. Sexual belief and behavior of pregnant women referring to public health centers in karaj-2011. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2012;15(9):7-14.
91. Mohammad Alizadeh Charandabi S, Rezaei N, Hakimi S, Montazeri A, Khatami S, Karimi P. Sexual function of postmenopausal women and its predictive factors: a community based study in Ilam, Iran, 2011. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2012;15(23):1-9.
92. Baheiraei A, Mirghafourvand M, Mohammadi E, Mohammad-Alizadeh Charandabi S, Nedjat S. Social support for women of reproductive age and its predictors: a population-based study. Bmc Women's Health. 2012;12(1):30.
93. Valizadeh L, Farnam A, Zamanzadeh V, Bafandehzendeh M. Sources of stress for nurses in neonatal intensive care units of east azerbaijan province,Iran. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(4):245-54.
94. Valizadeh S, Tazakori Z, Mohammadi E, Hassankhani H, Foladi M. Spiritual care experiences of iranian nursing students: a descriptive, exploratory study. Journal of Hospice & Palliative Nursing. 2012;14(4):268.
95. Zirak M, Moghadasian S, Abdollahzadeh F, Rahmani A. The study of level of ethical development in nurses working in training-treatment hospitals affiliated in Tabriz university of medical sciences, Tabriz, Iran. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2012;6(3).
96. Abdolahzadeh F, Zamanzadeh V, Boroumand A. Studying the relationship between individual and organizational factors and nurses' perception of patient safety culture. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(4):215-22.
97. Mohajjel Aghdam A, Dizaji L, Rahmani A, Hassankhani H, Ahmadizadeh A. Survey of knowledge, attitude and performance of nursing students towards nursing documentation. European Journal of Scientific Research. 2012;80(2):191-8.
98. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Azimzadeh R, Rahmani A. The view of nurses toward prioritizing the caring behaviors in cancer patients. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2012;1(1):11-6.
99. Akbarbegloo M, Valizadeh L, Asadollahi M. Viewpoint comparison between mothers and nurses about stressor sources of parents who have premature newborn in NICU Dept. Journal of Shahid Beheshti School of Nursing & Midwifery. 2012;21(74):2970-.
100. E. Mehrabi MEM, M Kamalifard, P Yavari Kia. Waist circumference in relation to prediction of delivery outcomes2012.
101. Sevil Hakimi MF, Ahmad Kousha, Akram Zakeri, Khadijeh Valizadeh. Womenʼs Burden of Disease and Injuries in East Azerbaijan. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2012;14(10):79-81.
102. Safar Ali Esmaeili Vardanjani FSS, Parvin Mohebi, Marjan Deyhimi, Abbas Delazar, Morteza Ghojazadeh, Padideh Malekpour. Wound healing Benefits of Curcumin for Perineal Repair after Episiotomy: Results of an Iranian Randomized Controlled Trial. Life Science Journal. 2012;9(4).