1. Hossein Namdar Shirin Barzangeh Atri MB, Simin Seydi. Abuse to Elders Living with Family in Iran-Tabriz. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2013;4(4):424-9.
2. B MAHRAM MV, ARESHTANAB H NAMDAR, SHAHIDI L HOSEINI, M MOJALLI. Achievement of Educational Goals from the Perspectives of Undergraduate Nursing Students and Head Nurses. JOURNAL OF NURSING EDUCATION (JNE). 2013;1(2):29-35.
3. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Rahiminia E, Kochaksaraie FR. Anticipatory grief reactions in fathers of preterm infants hospitalized in neonatal intensive care unit. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(1):83.
4. Fahimeh Sehhatie SN, H Ebrahimi, Sh Atri. Assessment and Comparison of mothers satisfaction with phisical care during Labor. journal of Woman & study of family. 2013;3(11):129-49.
5. Naghizadeh S, Ebrahimpour M, Rahmani A, Rostami H, Dehgani S. Assessment of knowledge and viewpoint of midwifery students of Tabriz Azad Islamic University and Tabriz University of Medical Sciences toward abortion in 2012. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2013;6(4):89-99.
6. Saiadi L. Valizadeh S ZV, Ebrahimi H, Jasemi M. Assessment of nurses' perceptions of nursing power based on King Model. Iranian Journal of Nursing Vision. 2013;1(4):28-35.
7. Valizadeh S, Hosseini MB, Alavi N, Asadollahi M, Kashefimehr S. Assessment of Sound Levels in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Tabriz, Iran. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2013;2(1):19-26.
8. Fahimeh Sehhatie AN, Mohammad Adibpour, Jalil Babapour. Candidiasis prevalence and Relationship with Clinical and Para Clinical Observations in Women Supported by Selected Health Centers of TABRIZ. Jundishapur Journal of Microbiology. 2013.
9. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Shohani M. Challenges of Autonomy in Nursing: An Integrative Review. Quarterly Journal of Nursing Management. 2013;2(1):9-17.
10. Zamanzadeh V, Azadim A, Valizadeh L, Keogh B, Monadi M, Negarandeh R. Choosing and remaining in nursing: Iranian male nurses’ perspectives. Contemporary nurse. 2013;45(2):220-7.
11. H Ebrahimi RH, M Zaghari Tefreshi, S Hosseinzadeh, M Asghari Jafarabadi. Clinical competency and psychological empowerment of nurses and their correlation with demographic characteristics. Journal of Health Promotion Management. 2013;2(4):30-8.
12. Etemadi H, Farzani H, Rahmani A. Comparative Investigation of Capital Structure In High-Tech And Traditional Companies Using Artificial Neural Network and Multiple Regression Analysis. QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTIN SCHOOL. 2013;10(36):23-51.
13. Fahime Sehhati Shafai SK, Morteza Ghojazadeh. Comparing Maternal Outcomes in Nulliparous Women in Labor in Physiological and Conventional Labor: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences (JMUMS). 2013;22(97).
14. Yavarikia P, Shahnazi M, Mirzaie SH, Javadzadeh Y, Lutfi R. Comparing the Effect of Mefenamic Acid and Vitex Agnus on Intrauterine Device Induced Bleeding. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(3):245.
15. Somayeh Naghizadeh FSS, Morteza Gojazadeh. Comparing the Neonatal Outcomes in Mothers Presenting in Active and Latent Phase of Spontaneous Labor. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. 2013;35(1):92-7.
16. Fahimeh Sehhatie SN, Ghajazadeh M. Comparing the post partum Hemorrage based on Hb and Hct in women admitted in Latent and Active phase of labor. the Journal of Urmia and Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2013;11(8):630-8.
17. fahimeh sehhatie MN. Comparison analysis of pregnancy outcome in pregnant women administrated in Latent and Active phases. Life sciences Journal. 2013;10(2):2095-101.
18. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Rahiminia E. Comparison of anticipatory grief reaction between fathers and mothers of premature infants in neonatal intensive care unit. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences. 2013;27(4):921-6.
19. Zirak M, Mogadasian S, Abdullah-Zadeh F, Rahmani A. Comparison of ethical reasoning in nursing students and nurses in. Journal of Shahid Beheshti School of Nursing & Midwifery. 2013;22(77):4091-.
20. SHAMELI R VALIZADEH S. ABM, BABAPOUR KHEYR ALDIN J. Comparison of kindergarten and non-kindergarten students to parents’ attachments in Tabriz. IRANIAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRIC NURSING. 2013;1(1):10-8.
21. Ghorbani F, Valizadeh S, Asadollahi M. Comparison of Prone and Supine Positions on Oxygenation of Premature Infants with Respiratory Distress Syndrome Treated with Nasal CPAP in Tabriz Alzahra Hospital, 2010, Tabriz, Iran. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2013;6(4).
22. Nasehi M, Sehhatie F, Zamanzadeh V, Delazar A, Javadzadeh Y, Chongheralu BM. Comparison of the effectiveness of combination of fennel extract/vitamin E with ibuprofen on the pain intensity in students with primary dysmenorrhea. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2013;18(5):355.
23. Ghorbani F, Asadollahi M, Valizadeh S. Comparison the effect of Sleep Positioning on Cardiorespiratory Rate in Noninvasive Ventilated Premature Infants. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2013;1(4):182-7.
24. F.S. Shafaie HH, L Zoodfekr. Comparison the frequency of menstrual disorders (amenorrhea, oligomenorrhea, dysmenorrhea and premenstrual syndrome) between athletes and non-athletes female students of Tabriz universities, Tabriz, Iran. Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2013;16(51):Pe14-Pe21.
25. Valizadeh L, Asadollahi M, Gharebaghi MM, Gholami F. The Congruence of nurses’ performance with developmental care standards in neonatal intensive care units. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(1):61.
26. Mehrangiz Ebrahimi-Mameghani EM, Mahin Kamalifard, Parisa Yavarikia. Correlation between Body Mass Index and Central Adiposity with Pregnancy Complications in Pregnant Women. Health promotion perspectives. 2013;3(1):73.
27. Baheiraei A, Mirghafourvand M, Mohammadi E, Mohammad Alizadeh Charandabi S, Nedjat S. Determining appropriate strategies for improving women's health promoting behaviours: using the nominal group technique. 2013.
28. Mahin Kamalifard SA, Morteza Ghojazadeh, Fatemeh Ghatreh Samani, Leila Rabiei. Diagnostic Value of Fetal Movement Counting by Mother and the Optimal Recording Duration. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2013;2(2):89-95.
29. Abdollahzadeh F, Rahmani A, Paknejad F, Heidarzadeh H. Do not resuscitate order: attitude of nursing students of Tabriz and Kurdistan Universities of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2013;6(5):45-56.
30. Hasankhani H, Abdollahzadeh F, Shams Vahdati S, Dehghannejad J, pashaee S, Dadashzadeh A. Educational needs of emergency nurses to deal with biological factors in hospitals of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences 2011. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2013;3(4):787-91.
31. Sehhatie-Shafaie F, kazemzadeh R, Amani F, Heshmat R. The Effect of Acupressure on Sanyinjiao and Hugo Points on Labor Pain in Nulliparous Women: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2013;2(2):123-9.
32. Shirin Zahra Farhad AA, Morvarid Mafi, Mehrdad Barekatain, Mohammad Naghney, Mohammad Reza Ghafari. The effect of adjunctive low-dose doxycycline and licorice therapy on gingival crevicular fluid matrix metalloproteinase-8 levels in chronic periodontitis. Dental research journal. 2013;10(5):624.
33. Shahnazi M, Nahaee J, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Bayatipayan S. Effect of black cohosh (cimicifuga racemosa) on vasomotor symptoms in postmenopausal women: a randomized clinical trial. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(2):105.
34. Kamalifard M, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Rezaie-Chamani S, Mesbah SA. Effect of Cervical Wiping with Sterile Cotton on the Quality of Pap-smear. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2013;15(9):63-7.
35. Esmail Khodadadi HE, Sima Moghaddasian, Jalil Babapour. The Effect of Communication Skills Training on Quality of Care, Self-Efficacy, Job Satisfaction and Communication Skills Rate of Nurses in Hospitals of Tabriz, Iran. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2013;2(1):27-37.
36. Valizadeh L, Bilan N, Zarei S, Sharifi A. Effect of Education and Controlling Asthma Triggers on Quality of Life among Adolescents with Asthma: A Randomized Clinical Trial. J Mazand Univ Med Sci. 2013;23(98):49-57.
37. Sakineh Mohammad-Alizade-Charandabi MK, Mehrangiz Ebrahimi-mamegani, Mohammad Asghari-Jafarabadi, Fatemeh Omidi. The Effect of Educational Package on Nutritional Knowledge and Behavior toward the Coping with Complication and Supplement Consumption (Full-text in Persian). Armaghane-danesh. 2013;18(3):228-40.
38. Sima Lakdizaji HH, Alireza Mohajjel Agdam, Mohammad Khajegodary, Rezvanieh Salehi. Effect of educational program on quality of life of patients with heart failure: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2013;2(1):11-8.
39. Jasemi M, Rahmani A, Aghakhani N, Eghtedar S, Alinejad H. The effect of face to face education on anxiety and hemodynamic status of patients who are candidates for CABG surgery. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(114):28-34.
40. Soheila Bani SH, Leila Farzad Rik, Hadi Hasankhani, Seiedeh Hajar Sharami. The Effect of Folic Acid on Menopausal Hot Flashes: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2013;2(2):131-40.
41. Seyyedrasooli A, Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Nasiri K, Kalantri H. The Effect of Footbath on Sleep Quality of the Elderly: A Blinded Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(4):305.
42. Seyyedrasooli A, Parvan K, Rahmani A, Rahimi Z. Effect of illness perception promoting interventions on treatment adherence in hemodialysis patients: A randomized controlled trial. Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2013;6(2):77-86.
43. Zahra Mohammadzadeh SMC, Azizeh Farshbaf Khalili, Yousef Javadzadeh. The effect of intravenous Tranexamic acid on hemoglobin and hematocrit levels after vaginal delivery: a randomized controlled trial. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and infertility. 2013;16(56):17-27.
44. Rogayyeh Iraji Iranagh1 Mahin Kamalifard1 PY, Jalil. The Effect of Peers Support on Postpartum Depression: A Single-Blind Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2013;2(3):237-44.
45. Seyedrasooli A, Parvan K, Rahmani A, Rahimi Z. The Effect of perception of disease interventions on the clinical outcomes and laboratory markers in Hemodialysis patients. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences (J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci). 2013;17(9):541-9.
46. Moradi N, Abdollahzadeh F, Rahmani A, Zamanzadeh V, Asvadi I, Ghaleban K. Effect of Psychoeducation to Spouses on Psychological Needs of Womens with Breast Cancer: A Clinical Trial. PREVENTIVE CARE IN NURSING & MIDWIFERY JOURNAL. 2013;3(2):13-23.
47. Pozhhan M, Paroon K, Zamanzadeh V. The Effect of Semi-sitting Position on Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting in Women with Breast Bancer. Basic & Clinical Cancer Research. 2013;4(2 & 3).
48. Valizadeh L, Amini A, Fathi-Azar E, Ghiasvandian S, Akbarzadeh B. The effect of simulation teaching on baccalaureate nursing students' self-confidence related to peripheral venous catheterization in children: A randomized trial. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(2):157.
49. Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Malakoti J, Sohrabi F, Shokranian N. The Effect of Telephone Support on Postpartum Depression: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(2):147.
50. Hasankhani H, Ghaderi F, Lakdizaji S, Nahamin M. The effect of the Slow-Stroke back massage on fatigue of dialyzed patients. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2013;4(10):3004-8.
51. Dehkhoda N, Sousan V, Jodeiry B, Hosseini M-B. Effects of an Educational and Supportive Relactation Program on Weight Gain of Preterm Infants. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2013;2(2):97-103.
52. Rasuli S, Lotfi M, Seyedamini B, Zamanzadeh V, Naghili B. The Effects of Biological, Synthetic and Traditional Dressing on Pain Intensity of Burn Wound in children. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2013;26(85):15-25.
53. Mohammadreza Taban Sadeghi HN, Shahram Vahedi, Naser Aslanabadi, Davoud Ezzati, Babak Sadeghi. Effects of Emotional Stimuli on Cardiovascular Responses in Patients with Essential Hypertension Based on Brain/Behavioral Systems. Journal of cardiovascular and thoracic research. 2013;5(4):167.
54. Shahnazi M, Tagavi S, Hajizadeh K, Khalili AF. The Effects of Intravenous Hydration on Amniotic Fluid Index in Pregnant Women with Preterm premature Rupture of Membranes: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(1):47.
55. Fahime Sehhati Shafai SMAC, Mehrangiz Ebrahimi, Roghayeh Salmani. The Effects of Peer Education on Girl Students' Knowledge and Performance about iron Deficiency and Iron Supplementation. Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2013;22(1):223-33.
56. Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Shahnazi M, Nahaee J, Bayatipayan S. Efficacy of black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa L.) in treating early symptoms of menopause: a randomized clinical trial. Chinese medicine. 2013;8(1):20.
57. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Sayadi L, Taleghani F, Howard F, Jeddian A. Emotional Labour of Caring for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Patients: Iranian Nurses' Experiences. Asian nursing research. 2013;7(2):91-7.
58. Hasanpour S, Raouf S, Shamsalizadeh N, Bani S, Ghojazadeh M, Sheikhan F. Evaluation of the effects of acoustic stimulation and feeding mother stimulation on non-reactive non-stress test: a randomized clinical trial. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics. 2013;287(6):1105-10.
59. Baheiraei A, Mirghafourvand M, Mohammadi E, Mohammad-Alizadeh Charandabi S. Facilitators and inhibitors of health-promoting behaviours: the experience of Iranian women of reproductive age. International Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2013.
60. Valizadeh L, Namnabati M, Zamanzadeh V, Badiee Z. Factors affecting infant's transition from neonatal intensive care unit to home: A qualitative study. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2013;18(1):71.
61. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Negarandeh R, Monadi M, Azadi A. Factors Influencing Men Entering the Nursing Profession, and Understanding the Challenges Faced by Them: Iranian and Developed Countries’ Perspectives. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2013;2(4):49.
62. Nahamin M, Hassankhani H, Gaderi F, Lakdizaji S. Fatigue and Demographic Factors Influencing on It in Dialysed Patients. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Science. 2013;4(10):3328-32.
63. F. Bahadori SH, M Heidarzade. Home Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal| Past issues| Volume 19, 2013| Volume 19, supplement 2| The trend of caesarean delivery in the Islamic Republic of Iran. EMHJ. 2013;19(2).
64. Seyed Mohammad Razavi HP, Atousa Aminzadeh. Immunohistochemical comparison of cyclin D1 and P16 in odontogenic keratocyst and unicystic ameloblastoma. Dental research journal. 2013;10(2):180.
65. Sima Lakdizaji MK, Farahnaz Abdollahzade, Hadi Hassankhani. Impact of Guided Reciprocal Peer Questioning on Nursing Students’ self-esteem and learning in nursing students. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2013;18(4):285-9.
66. Meibodi MK, Lakdizaji S, Abdollahzadeh F, Hassankhanih H, Rahmani A, Lasater K. Impact of Guided Reciprocal Peer Questioning on the Disposition of Critical Thinking among Nursing Students. Thrita. 2013;2(3):10-4.
67. Camellia Torabizadeh HE, Eesa Mohammadi, Sousan Valizadeh. Incongruent Perceptions Among Nurses and Patients: A Qualitative Study of Patient's Dignity in Iran. Ethics & Behavior. 2013;23(6):489-500.
68. Hassankhani H, Asghari Jafarabadi M, Ali DK, Masummeh M. Investigating the correlation between personal characteristics and health status of Community- Living Elders and Intensity of Fear of Falling. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2013;4(5):1146-50.
69. Mohajjel-Aghdam A, Hassankhani H, Zamanzadeh V, Khameneh S, Moghaddam S. Knowledge and Performance about Nursing Ethic Codes from Nurses' and Patients' Perspective in Tabriz Teaching Hospitals, Iran. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(3):219.
70. Soheila Bani SH, Hossein Ebrahimi, Mehrangiz Ebrahimi Mamaghani. Leiomyoma and Nutrition, a Case-Control Study. International Journal of Women's Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2013;1(1):5-13.
71. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Sayadi L, Taleghani F, Jeddian A. Life in Limbo: Experiences of Iranian Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Recipient Patients and Nurses in a Qualitative Study. International journal of hematology-oncology and stem cell research. 2013;7(3):25.
72. ARSHADI BOSTANABAD MOHAMMAD NAH, EBRAHIMI HOSSEIN, SAHEBIHAGH MOHAMMAD HASAN. Mental health status and its relationship with academic achievement in students of Tabriz nursing-midwifery school. IRANIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL EDUCATION. 2013;13(2):146-52.
73. Rafieian M, Abbas Abbaszadeh I, AbdeYazdan Z, Bagheri MAH, Bahadoran P, Behdad A, et al. Midwifery Research. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2013;18(4).
74. Shahriari M, Mohammadi E, Abbaszadeh A, Bahrami M, Farajzadegan Z, Koosha P, et al. Midwifery Research. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2013;18(1).
75. Hossein Ebrahimi AK, Mohammad Asghari Jafarabadi, Arezo Azarm. Moral distress in nurses working in educational hospitals of Northwest medical of Iran. Iranian Journal of Microbiology. 2013;5(4).
76. Zamanzadeh V, Namnabati M, Valizadeh L, Badiee Z. Mothers' Experiences of Infants Discharge in Iranian NICU Culture: A Qualitative Study. Advances in Neonatal Care. 2013;13(4):E1-E7.
77. Jamileh Malakouti MJ, Sousan Valizadeh, Jalil Babapour. Mothers’ experience of having a preterm infant in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a Phenomenological Study. Journal of Critical Care Nursing. 2013;5(4):172-81.
78. Mahni Rahkar Farshi SP, Mohammad Arshadi. Necessity of Genetic Consultation for Screening of Thalassemia among Marriage Candidates in Azershahr, 2012. NATIONALPARK-FORSCHUNG IN DER SCHWEIZ (Switzerland Research Park Journal). 2013;102(12):1796-802.
79. Yazdchi M, Hosseini SF, Ghabili K, Golzari SE, Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, et al. Neonatal care and breastfeeding in medieval persian literature: hakim esmail jorjani (1042-1137ad) and the treasure of king khwarazm: a review. Life Science Journal. 2013;10(1).
80. Jasemi M, Rahmani A, Aghakhani N, Hosseini F, Eghtedar S. Nurses and Physicians' Viewpoint toward Interprofessional Collaboration. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2013;26(81):1-10.
81. Moghaddasian S, Lakdizaji S, Mahmoudi M. Nurses Empathy and Family Needs in Intensive Care Unites. Journal of Caring Science. 2013;2(2):197-201.
82. Mohajjel Aghdam A, Hassankhani H, Zamanzadeh V, Khameneh S, Moghaddam S. Nurses' Performance on Iranian Nursing Code of Ethics from Patients' Perspective. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2013;26(84):1-11.
83. Leila Valizadeh NA, Mahboobeh Namnabati, Vahid Zamanzadeh. Nurses' viewpoint about the impact of Kangaroo Mother Care on the mother–infant attachment. Journal of Neonatal Nursing. 2013;19(1):38-43.
84. Alizadeh M, Jabbari Bayrami H, Baradaran M, Movassaghi Gargari R, Azhough R. Opinions of Anesthesiologists and Surgeons about World Health Organization Surgical Safety Checklist in a Tertiary hospital in Iran, 2012. Journal of Clinical Research & Governance. 2013;2(2):53-6.
85. Parvan K, Zamanzadeh V, Dizaji SL, Shabestari MM, Safaie N. Patient’s Perception of Stressors Associated with Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery. Journal of cardiovascular and thoracic research. 2013;5(3):113.
86. Rasooli AS, Zamanzadeh V, Rahmani A, Shahbazpoor M. Patients' Point of View about Nurses' Support of Individualized Nursing Care in Training Hospitals Affiliated with Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(3):203.
87. A Mohammadpoorasl FH, A Maleki, F Rostami, MH Sahebihagh. Pattern of Hookah Smoking in Tabriz. Journal of addiction Research & Therapy. 2013.
88. Yaghoubi A, Abdollahzadeh F, Rahmani A, Kazemi L, Ghabili K, Golzari SE, et al. Prerequisites for electronic learning: Iranian postgraduate nursing students’ points of view. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2013;18(2):171.
89. Fahimeh Sehhati-Shafaii MA, Reza Piri, Mohammad Naghavi-Behzad, Frorogh Farzollahpour. Prevalence and Risk Factors of Preterm Labor in Health Educational Centers of Northwest Iran (2009-2010). Life Science Journal. 2013;10(3).
90. A Homayouni-rad SM-A-C, S Ziyadi, EV Mehrabany, M Soleimani. Preventive effect of probiotics on the recurrence of bacterial vaginosis. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2013;7(5):Pe829-Pe35, En36.
91. Zamanzadeh V, Namnabati M, Valizadeh L, Badiee Z. Professional’s Efforts to Simultaneously Discharge Infants and Mother from Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Iran: A Qualitative Study. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(1):39.
92. Dadkhah B, Valizadeh S, Mohammadi E, Hassankhani H. Psychosocial adjustment to lower-limb amputation: A review article. HealthMed. 2013;7(2):502.
93. Parvan K, lakdizaji S, Roshangar F, Mostofi M. Quality of Sleep and its Relationship to Quality of Life in Hemodialysis Patients. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2013;2(4):295-304.
94. Khalil Ansarin MT, Hossein Namdar, Jalal Etemadi, Afshin Habibzadeh, Mahbuba Valinejad, Mohammadali M Shoja, Kamyar Ghabili. Relation between exhaled nitric oxide and left ventricular performance in chronic hemodialysis patients. Renal failure. 2013;36(1):35-8.
95. Atousa Aminzadeh MA, Sayyed Mohsen Hosseini. Relation between Oral Health Status and Electrocardiogram ST Segment Changes in a Group of Patients with Myocardial Infarction. Journal of dental research, dental clinics, dental prospects. 2013;7(3):169.
96. Valizadeh L, Barzegar M, Akbarbegloo M, Zamanzadeh V, Rahiminia E, Ferguson C. The relationship between psychosocial care and attitudes toward illness in adolescents with epilepsy. Epilepsy & Behavior. 2013;27(1):267-71.
97. Ali Reza Mohajjel Aghdam SK, Hadi Hasankhani, Mozhghan Behshid, Zhaleh Varmaziar. Relationship of Pain, Social and Emotional functions of patients with Knee Osteoarthritis. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2013;4(5):1151-5.
98. Mohajjel Aghdam AR, Kolahi S, Hasankhani H, Behshid M, Varmaziar Z. Relationship of Pain, Social and Emotional functions of patients with Knee Osteoarthritis. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2013;4(5):1151-5.
99. Atousa Aminzadeh GJ, Masoud Ahmadi. A retrospective comparative study on clinico-pathologic features of oral lichen planus and oral lichenoid lesions. Dental research journal. 2013;10(2):168.
100. Sahar Azari FS, Hosseyn Ebrahimi. Satisfaction of women from cesarean section care services in public and private hospitals of Tabriz. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2013;18(6):435.
101. Mogadasiyan S, Abdolahzadeh F, Rahmani A, Nikanafar A, Firoziyan A. SATISFACTION WITH NURSING CARE AND RELATED FACTORS IN HOSPITALIZED CANCER PATIENTS IN SHAHID GHAZI HOSPITAL IN TABRIZ. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty. 2013;11(7):0-.
102. Mahin Kamalifard HE, Mahnaz Rahmat. The Scope of Pre-Pregnancy Care Conducted at Health Centers of Tabriz, Iran: Women's Viewpoints. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2013;2(2):165-7.
103. Parvin Mohebbi SN, Sakineh Mohammadalizadeh. Screening programs about Breast with clinical and Para clinical examination on women who were referred to Behbood hospital in Tabriz 2010. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. 2013;17(3):172-80.
104. Mohajjel Aghdam A. SZ, Hassankhani H., Kochaki Nejad Z. Self-efficacy in breast cancer patients: A systematic review. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2013;4(5):1007-13.
105. Jamileh M, Ahdieh M, Zamanzadeh V. Sexual function in breast feeding women reffering to health centers of tabriz. journal of nursing care. 2013;2(2):141-6.
106. Rezayat Parvizi HN, Eissa Bilehjani, Amrollah Bayat, MA Sheikhalizadeh. Simultaneous Operation of Hydatid Cyst of the Heart and Liver: A Case Report. Journal of cardiovascular and thoracic research. 2013;5(3):127-8.
107. Mojgan Mirghafourvand SMAC, Mohammad Asghari Jafarabadi, Nikta Tavananezhad, Mahsa Karkhane. Socio demographic predictors of marital satisfaction in women of reproductive age, Tabriz, Iran, 2013. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2013;16(72):1-12.
108. Farshbaf Khalili A, Shahnazi M, Abaszadeh M. Strengths and Weaknesses of Clinical Education Settings from the Viewpoint of Midwifery Students and Educators of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Future of Medical Education Journal. 2013;3(3):7-14.
109. Ahangar R, Parvan K, Hosseini FA, Abdollahzadeh F, Seyedrasooli E, Ghojazadeh M. Stressors and coping methods of patients on hemodialysis in Tabriz Imam Reza teaching hospital in 2009. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(111):1-11.
110. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Howard A, Jamshidi F. A supportive-educational intervention for heart failure patients in iran: the effect on self-care behaviours. Nursing research and practice. 2013;2013.
111. Zamanzadeh V, Rahmani A, Valizadeh L, Ferguson C, Hassankhani H, Nikanfar AR, et al. The taboo of cancer: the experiences of cancer disclosure by Iranian patients, their family members and physicians. Psycho‐Oncology. 2013;22(2):396-402.
112. Mohammadi F, Jannatdoost A, Assadollahi M, Arshadi M, Asghari M. Therapeutic hypothermia head Cooling and its Adverse Effects in Newborns with Perinatal Asphyxia. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2013;5(12):1546-51.
113. Mohammadi F Assadollahi M AM, Jannatdoost A. Therapeutic hypothermia with Whole Body Cooling and its Adverse Effects in Newborns with Perinatal Asphyxia. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2013;5(9):1115-8.
114. Mohammadi F Jannatdoost A AM, Arshadi M, Asghari M. Therapeutichypothermia headCooling and its Adverse Effects in Newborns with PerinatalAsphyxia. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2013;3(5):1546-51.
115. F. Bahadori SH, M Heidarzade. The trend of caesarean delivery in the Islamic Republic of Iran. EMHJ. 2013;19(3).
116. Azimzadeh R, Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Rahmani A. What are important for patient centered care? A quantitative study based on perception of patients' with cancer. Journal of caring sciences. 2013;2(4):321.
دوشنبه نوزدهم مرداد 1394
Mehdi Ebrahimpour Rezaie
يکشنبه بیست و پنجم مرداد 1394
Mehdi Ebrahimpour Rezaie