1. Atri SB, Rahmani A, Sheikhnejhad L. Access Family Functioning and Related Factors from the Viewpoints of Male Cancer Patients. Journal of caring sciences. 2014;3(2):113.
2. Somayyeh Naghizadeh Mehdi Ebrahimpour Mirza Rezaie, Fahimeh Sehhati, Shirin Atri Barzanje, Hossein Ebrahimi. Assessment Mothers Satisfaction of postpartum care. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. 2014;23(82).
3. Sona Pashaee SL, Hossein Vafaae, Reza Atharrifar, Noshin Ensafi, editor Assessment of environmental risk factors of cardiovascular diseases. 3rd Internatiomal Preventive Cardiology Congress; 2014: http://prevention3.sums.ac.ir/editor_file/Abstract-Book-prevention-93-bedon-agahi2.pdf#page=123.
4. K Parvan SL, F Roshangar, M Mostofi. Assessment of quality of life in patients undergoing continuous hemodialysis in four hospitals of East Azarbayjan, in 2012. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2014;21(123):19-28.
5. Sona Pashaee SL, editor Assessment of Women’s Perceptions of Personal Cardiovascular Risk-Reducing Behaviors. 3rd International Preventive Cardiology Congress; 2014: http://prevention3.sums.ac.ir/editor_file/Abstract-Book-prevention-93-bedon-agahi2.pdf#page=107.
6. Seyedrasooly A, Rahmani A, Zamanzadeh V, Aliashrafi Z, Nikanfar A-R, Jasemi M. Association between Perception of Prognosis and Spiritual Well-being among Cancer Patients. Journal of caring sciences. 2014;3(1):47.
7. Mogadasian S, Abdollahzadeh F, Rahmani A, Ferguson C, Pakanzad F, Pakpour V, et al. The attitude of Iranian nurses about do not resuscitate orders. Indian journal of palliative care. 2014;20(1):21.
8. Khalil Maleki Hadi Hassankhani ARMA, Azad rahmani. The attitude of nursing students to nursing profession in Iran (2013). TERAPEVTICHESKII ARKHIV. 2014;86(1):87-91.
9. Soheila Bani KH, Shirin Hasanpour, Susan Valizadeh, Parvin Abedi. Awareness, attitude and participation rate of men in family planning programs in Iran. International Journal of Women's Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2014;2(1):17-25.
10. Farshbaf-khalili A, Shahnazi M, Salehi-pourmehr H, Faridvand F, Asgarloo Z. Behavioral Prevention Regarding Sexually Transmitted Infections and its Predictors in Women. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2014;16(8):1-7.
11. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Lotfi M, Salehi F. Burn Survivors’ Experience of Core Outcomes during Return to Life: a Qualitative Study. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2014;3(4):227-37.
12. Kamyab Alizadeh Parvin Mohebbi PM, Mahin Kamalifard. Clients’ Viewpoints about the Quality of Services in the Premarital Counseling. International Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2014;5(3):365-9.
13. Hasan-Khani H, Abdollahzade F, Mohjal-Aghdam A, Fakhri M, Taghilou G-A, Hasanlou M. A comparative study of the students and technologists of surgery about infection control and sterile technique principles. TERAPEVTICHESKII ARKHIV. 2014;86(1s):17-23.
14. Valizadeh L, Avazeh M, Hosseini MB, Jafarabad MA. Comparison of Clustered Care with Three and Four Procedures on Physiological Responses of Preterm Infants: Randomized Crossover Clinical Trial. Journal of caring sciences. 2014;3(1):1.
15. Soltanzadeh M. ABM, Valizadeh S., Rezanezhad J. Comparison of father– newborn attachment in hospitalized and non-hospitalized newborns. Iranian Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 2014;1(1):9-17.
16. F. Sehhati Shafai MEM, S Mohammadalizadeh Charandabi, R Salmani. Comparison of peer education and direct education methods on students' knowledge about iron deficiency and weekly iron-rich food frequency. Journal of Health and Care. 2014;15(1):58-68.
17. S. Bani AH-S, Sh Hassanpour, S Mommad-Alizadeh-Charandabi, M Mirghafourvand, Y Javadzadeh. Comparison of two iron supplementation methods on Hemoglobin level and Menstrual Bleeding in Tabriz students. Iranian journal of pediatric hematology and oncology. 2014;4(1):11.
18. Kamalifard M, Malakouti J, Mohammad-Zakaria P, Velayati A. Continuation and Discontinuation Reasons of LD Contraceptives among Iranian Women. International Journal of Women’s Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2014;2(5):287-90.
19. Vahid Zamanzadeh MR, Abbas Abbaszadeh, Hamid Alavi-Majd, Ali-Reza Nikanfar, Akram Ghahramanian. Details of Content Validity and Objectifying it in Instrument Development. Nursing Practice Today. 2014;1(3):163-71.
20. Fizalahzadeh H, Zagheri Tafreshi M, Moghaddasi H, A Farahani M, Khosrovshahi T, Zareh Z, et al. Development and Validation of a Theory-Based Multimedia Application for Educating Persian Patients on Hemodialysis. Computers Informatics Nursing. 2014;32(5):242-7.
21. Mehrnoush Toufan HN, Mohsen Abbasnezhad, Afshin Habibzadeh, Heidarali Esmaeili, Saeid Yaraghi, Zhila Samani. Diagnostic Values of Plasma, Fresh and Frozen Urine NT-proBNP in Heart Failure Patients. J Cardiovasc Thorac Res. 2014;6(2):111-5.
22. Fouladi DF, Hakimi S. Dietary Oil Profile in Northwest of Iran Before and after a Short-term, Educational Public Campaign. J Med Sci. 2014;14(1):29-35.
23. Mohammadi F, Malakooti J, Babapoor J, Mohammad‐Alizadeh‐Charandabi S. The effect of a home‐based exercise intervention on postnatal depression and fatigue: A randomized controlled trial. International journal of nursing practice. 2014.
24. Sakineh Mohammad Alizadeh Charandabi MM, Yousef Javadzadeh, Salimeh Nezamivand Chegini. Effect of calcium with and without magnesium on amount and duration of menstrual bleeding in students with primary dysmenorrhea. IJOGI. 2014;16(83):1-8.
25. Nezamivand chegini S, Mohammad-Alizadeh S, Mirghafourvand M. The effect of combination of calcium and magnesium on amount and duration of menstrual bleeding in women with dysmenorrheal: a randomized controlled trial. IJOGI. 2014;16(83):1-8.
26. M Mirghafourvand SM-A-C, M Asghari, J Malakouti, S Nedjat, A Mohammadi. Effect of Education on Nutritional Behavior and Hot Flashes in Perimenopausal and Menopausal Women. Journal of Babol University Of Medical Sciences. 2014;16(10).
27. Sehhatie Shafaie F, Mirghafourvand M, Jafari M. Effect of Education through Support Group on Early Symptoms of Menopause: a Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2014;3(4):247-56.
28. Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Mohammadzadeh Z, Farshbaf-Khalili A, Javadzadeh Y. Effect of Hypericum perforatum L. compared with metronidazole in bacterial vaginosis: a double-blind randomized trial. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine. 2014.
29. kahnamouii S, Farhadi F, Rahkare-Farshi M, Pakdel F, Kashefimehr A, Pouralibaba F, et al. The Effect of Interleukin 36 Gene Therapy in the Regression of Tumor. Iranian Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2014;17(4):197-203.
30. Safajou F, Shahnazi M, Nazemiyeh H. The effect of lemon inhalation aromatherapy on nausea and vomiting of pregnancy: a double-blinded, randomized, controlled clinical trial. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2014;16(3).
31. Sehhatie F, Najjarzadeh M, Zamanzadeh V, Seyyedrasooli A. The effect of midwifery continuing care on childbirth outcomes. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2014;19(3):233.
32. Jasemi M, Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Taleghani F. The effect of motivational factors in providing holistic care: a qualitative study. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2014;6(6):77-87.
33. Zhaleh Vosoughi Niri Fahimeh Sehhatie MM. The Effect of Non-Pharmaceutical Methods of Labor Pain Relief on Mothers’ Postpartum Depression: A Randomized Controlled Trial. International Journal of Women’s Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2014;3(1):48-55.
34. Saharnaz Nedjat SM-A-C, Mojgan Mirghafourvand, Jamileh Malakouti, Mehrnaz Asghari. Effect of Nutrition Education Alone or Combined with Aerobic Exercise on Quality of Life in Perimenopausal and. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2014;24(116):63-74.
35. Valizadeh L, Janani R, Seyedrasooli A, Janat Dust A, Asghari Jafarabadi M. Effect of Open and Closed Endothracheal Suctioning on Physiologic Parameters and Stability in Premature Infants undergoing Mechanical Ventilation. Hayat. 2014;19(4):61-73.
36. Soheila Bani SH, Zeinabalsadat Mousavi, Parvin Mostafa Garehbaghi, Morteza Gojazadeh. The Effect of Rosa Damascena Extract on Primary Dysmenorrhea: A Double-blind Cross-over Clinical Trial. Iranian Red Crescent medical journal. 2014;16(1).
37. S. Mohammad Alizadeh Charandabi MM, A Rahmani, S Seidi, E Safari, M Mahini, Sima Saghi. The effect of software on knowledge and performance of teenage girls toward puberty hygiene: a randomized controlled trial. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2014;14(2):110-21.
38. Mamene M, lakdizaji s, Rahmani A, Behshid M. The Effect of Teaching Based Collaborative Care Model on Diet Habits in Diabetes Type II: a clinical trial study. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2014;22(1):41-51.
39. Mohammad Khajehgoodari SL, Hadi Hassankhani, Alireza Mohajjel-aghdam, Parisa khalilzad. Effect of Training Program Based on Roy’s Adaptation Model on Quality of Life of Patients with Heart Failure: a Randomized Clinical Trial. Nursing Practice Today. 2014;1(4):183-91.
40. Abollahzadeh F, Moghaddasian S, Rahmani A, Shahmar M. Effect of video education in native language on the anxiety level of patients undergoing coronary angiography. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2014;8(6).
41. Farahnaz Abdollahzadeh SM, Azad Rahmani, Mehraban Shahmari. Effect of video education on knowledge and satisfaction of patients undergoing coronary angiography. Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2014;6(4):168-75.
42. Alehe Seyyedrasooli LV, Mohammad Bager Hosseini, Mohammad Asgari Jafarabadi, Masoome Mohammadzad. Effect of Vimala Massage on Physiological Jaundice in Infants: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2014;3(3):165-73.
43. Abdullah-Zadeh F, Rahmani, Azad, Nasiri, Elham. The Effectiveness of Peer Coaching on Self-Care Activities of Adolescents with Type I Diabetes: a Randomized Trial. TERAPEVTICHESKII ARKHIV. 2014;86(1):92-8.
44. Samaneh Parchebafieh LG, Sima Lakdizaji, Shahrzad Ghiasvandiyan, Arefeh Davoodi. Effectiveness of the Clinical Teaching Associate Model to Improve Clinical Learning Outcomes: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nurse educator. 2014;39(4):202-5.
45. M. Mirghafourvand SM-A-C, S Nedjat, M Asghari. Effects of aerobic exercise on quality of life in premenopausal and postmenopausal women: a randomized controlled trial. IJOGI. 2014;17(114):19-26.
46. Mohammad Alizadeh Charandabi S, Mojghan M, Javadzadeh Y, Nezamivand Chegini S. Effects of Calcium and its Combination with Magnesium on the Severity of Menstrual Symptoms in the Students with Dysmenorrhea. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2014;22(88):83-92.
47. Mohammadi A, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Mirghafourvand M, Javadzadeh Y, Fardiazar Z, Effati-Daryani F. Effects of cinnamon on perineal pain and healing of episiotomy: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Journal of integrative medicine. 2014;12(4):359-66.
48. Somayyeh Naghi Zadeh FS, Morteza Ghojazadeh. The Effects of Early Admission of Pregnant Women During Latent Phase on Pregnant Outcomes in Tabriz Taleghani Hospital. International Journal of Women's Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2014;2(4):254-9
49. Feizalahzadeh ZT, Moghaddasi, Ashgili Farahani , Tayebi Khosrovshahi, Zareh, Farhadmand. Effects of Multimedia Based Education and Traditional Method on Patients’ Hemodialysis Knowledge and Treatment Adherence. Journal of Urmia Nursing And Midwifery Faculty. 2014;12(4):7.
50. Hossein Namdar MTS, Hassan Sabourimoghaddam, Babak Sadeghi, Davoud Ezzati. Effects of Music on Cardiovascular Responses in Men with Essential Hypertension Compared with Healthy Men Based on Introversion and Extraversion. J Cardiovasc Thorac Res. 2014;6(3):185-9.
51. Aziz Homayouni PB, Somayeh Ziyadi, Sakineh Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi, Morad Ghalibaf, Amir Mohammad Mortazavian, Elnaz Vaghef Mehrabany. Effects of Probiotics on the Recurrence of Bacterial Vaginosis: A Review. Journal of lower genital tract disease. 2014;18(1):79-86.
52. Valizadeh L, Zarei S, Zamanazadeh V, Bilan N, Nasiri K, Howard F. The Effects of Triggers' Modifying on Adolescent Self-Efficacy with Asthma: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. Journal of caring sciences. 2014;3(2):121.
53. Mohebbi-kian E, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Bekhradi R. Efficacy of fennel and combined oral contraceptive on depot medroxyprogesterone acetate-induced amenorrhea: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Contraception. 2014;90(4):440-6.
54. Sedigheh Soltanpoor Dr Sakineh Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi DMM, Vida Aghamiri, Dr Hossein Nazemiyeh. Efficacy of hop (Humuluslupulus L.) on early menopausal symptoms in perimenopausal women: A randomized double blind placebo-controlled trial. SJKU. 2014;19(3):12-22.
55. Parvan K, Ebrahimi H, Zamanzadeh V, Seyedrasooly A, Dadkhah D, Jabarzadeh F. Empathy from the Nurses' Viewpoint in Teaching Hospitals of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Iran. Journal of caring sciences. 2014;3(1):29.
56. Mahni Rahkar Farshi NB, Mehran Jalilzadeh-Binazar, Amir Teimouri-Dereshki, Babak Abdinia. Evaluation and outcomes of pediatric pleural effusions in over 10 years in Northwest, Iran. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2014;2(3.2):41-6.
57. LAKDIZAJEE S, RAHMANI A, ZAMANZADEH V, PASHAEE S. THE EVALUATION OF NURSING STUDENTS'POINT OF VIEWS TOWARD CARING BEHAVIORS IN INTENSIVE CARES. 2014.
58. Khalil Ansarin FR, Mohammadreza Ghaffari, Hossein Namdar, Akbar Sharifi. Evaluation of the relationship between WBC, HS. CRP and secondary pulmonary hypertension in patients with COPD. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. 2014;17(10):622-7.
59. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Mohammadi E, Zahed PY, Arzani A. Experience of Mothers with Premature Infants from Separation. JOURNAL OF BABOL UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (JBUMS). 2014;16(6):16-25.
60. Ebrahimi H, Sahebihagh M, Ghofranipour F, Tabrizi J. Experiences of adult smokers from the concepts of smoking: A content analysis. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2014;19(6):550-7.
61. Zamanzadeh V. RF, Fathi-Azar E., Valizadeh L., Kirkwood J. Experiences of Newly Graduated Nurses on Strategies of Gaining Self-Confidence During Their Initial Work: A Qualitative Study. Journal of Nursing Research. 2014.
62. Mohammad Arshadi Bostanabad HM, Hossein Karimi Moonaghi, Hossein Namdar Areshtanab, Leila Jouybari. Facilitators and barriers of adaptation to diabetes: experiences of Iranian patients. Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders. 2014;13(17).
63. Dadashzadeh A, Abdollahzadeh F, Rahmani A, Lotfi M, Ghojazadeh M. Factors affecting triage decision-making from the viewpoints of emergency ward staff in Tabriz hospitals. Journal of Critical Care Nursing. 2014;6(4):261-6.
64. Zamanzadeh V, Rassouli M, Abbaszadeh A, Nikanfar A, Alavi-Majd H, Ghahramanian A. Factors influencing communication between the patients with cancer and their nurses in oncology wards. Indian journal of palliative care. 2014;20(1):12.
65. Aghdam AM, Rahmani A, Nejad ZK, Ferguson C, Mohammadpoorasl A, Sanaat Z. Fear of cancer recurrence and its predictive factors among Iranian cancer patients. Indian journal of palliative care. 2014;20(2):128.
66. Zamanzadeh V, Valizadeh L, Azimzadeh R, Aminaie N, Yousefzadeh S. First and fourth-year student's perceptions about importance of nursing care behaviors: Socialization toward caring. Journal of caring sciences. 2014;3(2):93.
67. Charandabi SMA, Mirghafourvand M, Tavananezhad N, Karkhaneh M. Health promoting lifestyles and self-efficacy in male adolescents in Sanandaj, 2013. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014;23(109):152-62.
68. S. Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi MM, N Tavananezhad, M Karkhaneh. Health Promoting Lifestyles and Self-Efficacy in Male Adolescents in Sanandaj, 2013. J Mazand Univ Med Sci. 2014;24(109):165-75.
69. Azam Baheiraei MM, Sakineh Mohammad-Alizadeh Charandabi, Eesa Mohammadi, Saharnaz Nedjat. Health-promoting behaviors and social support in Iranian women of reproductive age: a sequential explanatory mixed methods study. International journal of public health Volume. 2014;59(3):465-73.
70. Rahimi M, Mirghafourvand M, Sehhati F. Health-promoting Lifestyle and its Demographic Predictors in Infertile Couples Referred to Infertility Clinic of Tabriz Al-Zahra Hospital, 2013. JCS. 2014;3(3):175-84.
71. Mirghafourvand M, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Tavananezhad N, Karkhaneh M. Health-promoting lifestyle and its predictors among Iranian adolescent girls, 2013. International journal of adolescent medicine and health. 2014;26(4):495-502.
72. Ahmad Kousha AS, Saeid Safiri, Fahad Saqib Lodhi, Sevil Hakimi, Abbas Abbasi Ghahramanloo. Homelessness, unemployment, and divorce among human immunodeficiency virus infected subjects in Tabriz, North West of Iran, 2012. J Anal Res Clin Med. 2014;2(3):94-8.
73. Farzaneh Pakdel FF, Firouz Pouralibaba, Shiva Solahaye Kahnamouii, Mahni Rahkare Farshi, Gholamreza Shirani, Mohammad Bayat. IL-4 Regulate the Pro-inflammatory Cytokines in Rheumatoid Arthritis. Advances in Environmental Biology. 2014;8(12).
74. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Fooladi MM, Azadi A, Negarandeh R, Monadi M. The image of nursing, as perceived by Iranian male nurses. Nursing & health sciences. 2014;16(3):307-13.
75. Hossein Ebrahimi MHS, Fazlollah Ghofranipour, Jafar Sadegh Tabrizi. Initiation and continuation of smoking in Iran: a qualitative content analysis. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMMUNITY BASED NURSING AND MIDWIFERY. 2014;2(4).
76. H. NAMDAR MHS, N. SABZI, A. MOHAMMADPOORASL. Investigating prevalence rate and effective parameters on switching contraceptive methods. IRANIAN JOURNAL OF NURSING RESEARCH. 2014;8(4):1-10.
77. Vahidi M, Hosseinzadeh M. Investigation of Seclusion in one of the Psychiatric Wards in Razi Teaching Hospital of Tabriz. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2014;3(4):297-300.
78. Seyedrasooli A, Rahmani A, Howard F, Zamanzadeh V, Mohammadpoorasl A, Aliashrafi R, et al. Iranian Cancer Patient Perceptions of Prognosis and the Relationship to Hope. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2014;15(15):6205-10.
79. S. Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi FSS, M Ebrahimi, Salmani, R. Knowledge and Practice of the students in Tabriz about iron deficiency and iron supplementation. Hormozgan Medical Journal. 2014;18(3):265-72.
80. Hosseini F, JOULAEI H, Valizadeh L, TABAGHCHY AA, Hashemi M, Varmazyar Z. The knowledge of hemophilia affected adolescents on the prevention of hemophilia complications. 2014.
81. Hoseini FA, Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Fallahi S, Behtash MR. Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices of Preventing Complications Among Adolescents With Severe Hemophilia. Thrita. 2014;3(2).
82. B. Dadkhah SV, E Mohammadi, H Hassankhani, N Mozaffari. Life Style Reviewing in Corresponding with Amputation in Traumatic Patients; A Qualitative Study. Iranian Journal of War and Public Health. 2014;6(3):115-24.
83. Hadi Hasankhani LG, Eesa Mohammadi, Vahid Zamanzadeh, Atefeh Allahbakhshian, Samad Ghaffari, Maryam Allahbakhshian. The lived experiences of patients post coronary angioplasty: A qualitative study. Journal of Vascular Nursing. 2014;32(4):144-50.
84. Somayyeh Naghizadeh SA, Fatemeh Mohammadi, Mehdi Ebrahimpour, Fahimeh Sehhati. Maternal Satisfaction about Prenatal and Postnatal Cares in Vaginal and Cesarean Section Delivery at Teaching and Non-teaching Hospitals of Tabriz/Iran. International Journal of Women's Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2014;2(3):146-54.
85. Zamanzadeh V, Irajpour A, Valizadeh L, Shohani M. The Meaning of Collaboration, from the Perspective of Iranian Nurses: A Qualitative Study. The Scientific World Journa. 2014:9 pages.
86. Yahyavi, Fatemeh, Kochaksarayie F, Hasanpour S, Bani S, MirGafourvand M. Mental Health and its Personal and Social Predictors in Infertile Women. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2014;3(1):37-45.
87. Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Mirghafourvand M, Asghari-Jafarabadi M, Tavananezhad N, Karkhaneh M. Modeling of socio-demographic predictors of sexual function in women of reproductive age. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014;23(110):237-42.
88. Valizadeh L, Janani R, Janani L, Galechi F. Neonatal intensive care units nurses’ attitude toward advantages and disadvantages of open vs closed endotracheal suction. Nursing and Midwifery Studies. 2014;3(2).
89. marzieh abdolalipour ma, maliheh assadollali, mahnaz jebreili, majid mahallei. Nurses' attitudes towards barriers in hand hygiene in the neonatal units of Tabriz. Journal of pediatric and neonatal nursing. 2014;1(1):18-26.
90. MOHAJJEL AA, HASANKHANI H, ZAMANZADEH V, KHAMENE S, MOGHADDAM S. Nurses’ knowledge and Performance of Nursing Ethic Codes in Tabriz Teaching Hospital. MEDICAL HISTORY. 2014;5(17):113-40.
91. Soheila Bani SH. Observing the Safety Precautions Against Blood-Borne Infections by Delivery Agents in Therapeutic and Training Hospitals of Tabriz in 2011-2012. International Journal of Women's Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2014;2(2):67-72.
92. Asghar Mohammadpoorasl HA, Fatemeh Rostami, Ahdieh Maleki, Mohammad Hassan Sahebihagh, Kourosh Holakouie Naieni. Pattern of Earphone and Music Player Devices Use as a Main Risk Factor of Hearing Loss among Iranian Adolescents. International Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2014;5(6):776-81.
93. Sevil Hakimi MS, Fahimeh Ramezani Tehrani. Perceived Concerns of Azeri Menopausal Women in Iran. Iran Red Crescent J. 2014;16(5):1-7.
94. Soheyla Bani Mojgan Mirghafourvand SH. Perceived Social Support in Infertile Couples and Its Individual-Social Predictors. J Mazand Univ Med Sci. 2014;24(SUPPLE 1):213-23.
95. Sehhatie Shafaie F, Mirghafourvand, Mojgan , Rahimi, Marieh. Perceived Stress and its Social-Individual Predicors among Infertile Couples Referring to Infertility Center of Alzahra Hospital in Tabriz in 2013. International Journal of Women’s Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2014;2(5):291-6.
96. Nasib Babayi AR, Alireza Mohajjel-aghdam, Vahid Zamanzadeh, Abbas Dadashzadeh, Marzie Avazeh. Perception of Patients’ Companions about Nature of Workplace Violence against Nurses in Tabriz Medical Educational Centers. Scientific Journal of Forensic Medicine (Online Issue). 2014;20(3):111-8.
97. S. Valizadeh BD, E Mohammadi, H Hassankhani. The perception of trauma patients from social support in adjustment to lower-limb amputation: A qualitative study. Indian Journal of Palliative Care. 2014;20(3):229.
98. Mirghafourvand M, Baheiraei A, Nedjat S, Mohammadi E, Mohammad-Alizadeh Charandabi S, Majdzadeh R. A population-based study of health-promoting behaviors and their predictors in Iranian women of reproductive age. Health promotion international. 2014:dat086.
99. MOHAMMAD ACS, Mirghafourvand M, Saghi S, Seidi S, Rahmani A, Zareie S. Practice of Iranian adolescent girls regarding puberty and menstrual hygiene and its predictors, 2013. 2014.
100. Taban Sadeghi MR, Aslanabadi N, Khezerlou Aghdam N, Parizad R, Namdar H. Pregnancy-Related Acute Myocardial Infarction: A Review of Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Medical and Surgical Management. International Journal of Women’s Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2014;2(5):272-4.
101. M Mirghafourvand SM-A-C, N Tavananejad, M Karkhaneh. Prevalence of abnormal body mass index and its socio-demographic predictors in adolescents of Sanandaj city. Scientific Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences. 2014;22(2):119-29.
102. Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Mirghafourvand M, Tavananezhad N, Karkhaneh M. Prevalence of cigarette and water pipe smoking and their predictors among Iranian adolescents. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health. 2014.
103. Sona Pashaee SL, Azad Rahmani, Vahid Zamanzadeh. Priorities of Caring Behaviors from Critical Care Nurses Viewpoints. Preventive Care in Nursing & Midwifery Journal. 2014;4(1):65-73.
104. Hosseini Shahidi L, Vahidi M, Mahram B, Namdar Areshtanab H, Zarghi N. Professional Identity Development in Nursing Students: Eisner’s Evaluation Model. Res Dev Med Educ. 2014;3(1):37-43.
105. Farahnaz Abdollahzade VZ, Azad Rahmani, Seyyed Fattah Mousavi. Relation of Personnel’s Functions in Surgery Rooms about Patients Safety with Demographic Features in the Surgery Rooms of Medical and Educational Centers Under the Control of Medical Sciences University of Tabriz, 2014. TERAPEVTICHESKII ARKHIV. 2014;86(5).
106. Ahmad Izadi tameh MH. Relationship between attachment style, self-esteem and hopefulness in nursing students. Journal of zabol university of medical sciences and health services. 2014;6(1):16-25.
107. Mahin Kamalifard SH, Jalil Babapour Kheiroddin, Samira Panahi, Somayeh Bayati Payan. Relationship between Fathers' Depression and Perceived Social Support and Stress in Postpartum Period. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2014;3(1):57-66.
108. Elaheh seyed rasouli AR, Vahid Zamanzadeh, Ali Ashrafi, Alireza Nikafar, Hamid Heydarzadeh. Relationship self-efficacy with perception of prognosis among cancer patients. Iranian journal of Psychiatric nursing. 2014;2(2):33-45.
109. Mina Hosseinzadeh JEZ, Nader Mahdavi, Parvaneh Aghajari, Maryam Vahidi, Alaviehe Fateh, Elnaz Asghari. Risk Factors for Breast Cancer in Iranian Women: A Hospital-Based Case-Control Study in Tabriz, Iran. J Breast Cancer. 2014;17(3):236-43.
110. M. Mirghaforvand SMAC, N Tavananezhad, M Karkhaneh. Self-efficacy in adolescents and its socio demographic predictors. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Urmia University of Medical Sciences. 2014;12(2):153-65.
111. Azari S, Shahnazi M, Farshbafkhalili A, Abbasnezhad O. Sexual satisfaction among women using withdrawal and medical contraceptive methods in Tabriz health centers. Medical Science Journal of Islamic Azad Univesity-Tehran Medical Branch. 2014;24(1):54-60.
112. Soheila Bani SH, Jamileh Malakuti, Parvin Abedi, Somayeh Ansari. Sleep Hygiene and its Related Factors Among the Elderly in Tabriz, Iran. International Journal of Women's Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2014;2(3):160-7.
113. Faghani S, Rahmani A, Parizad N, Mohajjel-Aghdam A-R, Hassankhani H, Mohammadpoorasl A. Social Support and its Predictors Among Iranian Cancer Survivors. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2014;15(22):9767-71.
114. Zamanzadeh V, Rassouli M, Abbaszadeh A, Nikanfar A-R, Alavi-Majd H, Mirza-Ahmadi F, et al. Spirituality in Cancer Care: A Qualitative Study. Journal of Qualitative Research in Health Sciences. 2014;2(4):366-78.
115. Hamidreza Farrokh‐Eslamlou SA, Davoud Khorasani‐Zavareh, Sakineh Mohammad Alizadeh Charandabi, Fatemeh Moghaddam Tabrizi, Shayesteh Jahanfar. Structured versus routine family planning counselling for contraception. The Cochrane Library. 2014.
116. Hossein Karimi Moonaghi HNA, Leila Joibari, Mohammad Arshadi Bostanabad,, McDonald H. Struggling Towards Diagnosis: Experiences of Iranian Diabetes. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2014;16(7).
117. Rahmani A, Ferguson C, Jabarzadeh F, Mohammadpoorasl A, Moradi N, Pakpour V. Supportive care needs of Iranian cancer patients. Indian Journal of Palliative Care. 2014;20(3):224-8.
118. Valizadeh L, Zamanzadeh V, Sayadi L, Taleghani F, Howard AF, Jeddian A. Truth-telling and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation Iranian nurses’ experiences. Nursing ethics. 2014;21(5):518-29.
119. Abdollahzadeh F, Moradi N, Pakpour V, Rahmani A, Zamanzadeh V, Mohammadpoorasl A, et al. Un-met supportive care needs of Iranian breast cancer patients. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014;15:3933-8.
120. Pakpour V, Hojat M, Salehi H, Rahmani A, Shahim A, Mohammadi R. Viewpoint of Nurses on Inter-professional Relationship between Nurses and Doctors. Hayat. 2014;20(1):74-85.
121. Rahmani A, Howard F, Sattarzadeh N, Ferguson C, Asgari A, Ebrahimi H. Viewpoints of fertile women on gestational surrogacy in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran. 2014.
122. N. BABAEI AR, AGHDAM AR MOHAJJEL, V ZAMANZADEH, A DADASHZADEH, M AVAZEH. Workplace Violence Against Nurses from the Viewpoint of Patients. IRANIAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRIC NURSING (IJPN). 2014;2(1):43-54.
دوشنبه نوزدهم مرداد 1394
Mehdi Ebrahimpour Rezaie
دوشنبه نوزدهم مرداد 1394
Mehdi Ebrahimpour Rezaie